Avada Forums Community Forum Contact Form 7 Columns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    I have been trying to add 2 columns in the first row of my contact form but whenever I try to add the “fusion-spacing-yes” class to the column it pushes down the other column to the bottom how can I fix it?

i am using the following code for my contact form:

<div class=”fusion-one-third fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-yes”> Your Name (required)
    [text* your-name] </div>

<div class=”fusion-one-third fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-yes”> Your Email (required)
    [email* your-email] </div>

<div class=”fusion-one-full fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-no”> Subject
    [text your-subject] </div>

<div class=”fusion-one-full fusion-layout-column fusion-spacing-no”> Your Message
    [textarea your-message] </div>

<div class=”fusion-one-full fusion-layout-column”>[submit “Send”] </div>

Screenshot for reference:
    https://ibb.co/0fHwTSG

Thanks 🙂

wes610
    Participant

Hi,
    Did you manage this issue? I try to build a Contact Form 7 with Avada. Bus I still don’t know, how to add multiple columns. Can you help?
    There was one article on the Avada FAQ site, but the deleted this entry. Avada forms don’ help because I need a reply email to my customers.
    Thank you for your response.
    Sascha

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

You will also need to use the last class in the last column of row so it doesnt get the right margin which is causing the column to drop, please add this class to the last column

fusion-column-last

Thanks

-Ammar

mianrojas
    Participant

Hi there,

@wes610
    : I think you are right. There was a article in the Avada documentation site, which was very helpful by the way.

Did they delete this article? How is that possible?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.