Home Forums Community Forum Checklist icons missing after Avada upgrade to 5.8.1

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, the checklist icons have disappeared from frontend as well as from Fusion Builder after upgrading to Avada 5.8.1. Have you also expereinced a similar issue?

ionp
    Participant

Hi , I had the same issue, but i found how to fix it:

1. Go to Avada/Theme Options/Custom CSS
    2. Write some CSS code and Save Changes
    3. Refresh the page of your website and it should work.
    rkm329
    Participant

Hmmm … this didn’t work for me. I updated to 5.8.1 this morning and just noticed the icons are missing. I removed all the Custom CSS, saved, added it back … no difference. It’s not just the checklist icons missing, it’s anything that uses Font Awesome Icons. The selection boxes for them in the different elements do not even populate. Do you have any other ideas as to what it might be?

rkm329
    Participant

Resolved: The icon subsets were missing in the FontAwesome box on the Advanced -> Theme Features page.

wyrostok
    Participant

Just as a point of note, I experienced the same missing icon issue after moving Avada to a local server using MAMP mid-project, and simply resaving the CSS worked for me.

The issue was sitewide; all font based icons were missing including the mobile nav hamburger, google map pins, toggle indicator icons, etc. Even the site logo. Otherwise everything else was fine.

Simply pressing “save” on the Avada > Theme Options > Custom CSS solved it.

I have 2 lines of CSS in Custom, I didn’t delete or change them, simply resaved. In case it’s relevant, here they are. Guessing the 2nd line was the one that needed to be re-propagated?

.fusion-footer-widget-column{margin-bottom:00px}
    .fusion-mobile-menu-icons a{font-size:32px;}

Lisovol
    Participant

Simply pressing “save” on the Avada > Theme Options > Custom CSS solved it.
    = I used your advice, but unfortunately it does not work. 🙁

rkm329
    Participant

I discovered the Font Awesome icon subsets were missing on one of my other sites after the upgrade.

I resolved this one by going to Avada -> Advanced -> Theme Features

Scroll down to the Font Awesome section and check the icon subsets box. There should be categories listed in it like Brands, Regular and Solid.

Lisovol
    Participant

Thank you very much!

= FontAwesome Pro = OFF (It must be turned off)

zazenwebdesign
    Participant

PERFECT!!!!!!

barbara0808
    Participant

1.FontAwesome select the needed icon name
    2.Font Awesome v4 Compatibility turns ON
    3.Font Awesome Pro turns OFF

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.