ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

change page width

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive change page width

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  maximus 2 years ago.

In Progress
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • btshed

Is there any way to format content on the same page so that some of it appears full width and other content appears 100%?  In other words, I would like to have a single row of images span the entire page while the rest of the page is at a different fixed width.

John Teague

You can do that with the full width shortcode. Please refer to:

Thanks for your response.  I had looked into the full width shortcode, but it alters the content of the entire page instead of just the band of images that I am hoping to run full browser window width.  Any other thoughts you might share?

Can you please post your WordPress log in details as a private reply and name of that page where you are putting this shortcode? We need to have a look.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Forum Moderator

Unfortunately you didn't send us a link :)

In general what you would have to do: Set page template to 100% width. Then use fullwidth shortcode for every content that shall have the content area of the default pages. For the pictures that shall go all over the browser window, don't use a full width shortcode. That's all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.