Avada Forums Community Forum Can’t use live builder

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,
    seems like I can’t use the live builder on my site anymore. When I click on „Edit live“ (or any equivalent), the page opens as usual, with global and page option, but nothing at all to actually edit the content on the page. That’s saying, the buttons/icons in the top left corner aren’t there, and if I hover over elements, nothing happens. However, it seems that I can edit my slider, header and footer.

I tried, to no avail:
    – Clear avada cache
    – Updated the theme and plugins (still didn’t work, and broke some layout elements, so I reversed that)
    – Deactivated all plugins

Currently active is version 7.8.2

Any ideas would be helpful!

Thanks,
    Ben

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Ben

There is no such issue in version 7.8.2 however i’d suggest you to update towards our 7.9.2 version which is latest one and then check with the issue again once, also please make sure that none of your 3rd party plugin(s) are causing this conflict.

Thanks

-Ammar

benjamin@extrabrandt.de
    Participant

Hi Ammar,
    I actually already made that update. The issue was still there, and in addition to it, some layout elements were broken, so I reversed that.
    Thanks,
    Ben

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

In this case we will need to take a closer look into your setup as this is not an Avada specific issue, this is definitely specific to the system / configuration of your site, this will require you to open a support ticket with us further.

Thanks

-Ammar

benjamin@extrabrandt.de
    Participant

Hi!
    It’s an old installation, and the problem wasn’t there when I built the site. Can I get a support ticket anyhow?
    Thanks,
    Ben

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Ben

I am sending you an email, please check your associated email address with this account further

Thanks

-Ammar

benjamin@extrabrandt.de
    Participant

Hi Ammar, I haven’t received an email yet – should I have?
    Thanks,
    Ben

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @benjaminextrabrandt-de

Yes, the email will have been sent to the email address associated with your support account. If you have not received it, check the SPAM folder in case. I also suggest contacting us directly via the contact form (include a reference to this thread so that we can identify you) > https://theme-fusion.com/contact-us/

Thank you kindly

benjamin@extrabrandt.de
    Participant

Hi Michael – thanks! Could be that there is a problem with my emails, the spam folder is always empty. I’ll figure that one out, but meanwhile I’ll be in touch via the contact form as you suggest.

Best,
    Ben

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.