Avada Forums Community Forum Cant upload Avada Theme

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening or how to fix it? I’ve opened a ticket for it but, I’m under a serious deadline. This error is occurring when I try to upload the Avada theme. I’ve tried re-downloading the zip file but, it doesn’t make a difference.

Installing Theme from uploaded file: themeforest-2833226-avada-responsive-multipurpose-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Could not copy file. Avada/includes/lib/inc/redux/framework/FusionReduxCore/assets/css/vendor/jquery-ui-bootstrap/jquery-ui-1.10.0.custom.scss

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

marklchaves
    Participant

Most of the time uploading errors happen if the PHP upload_max_filesize is set too low like 2 MB. 2 MB is the default setting for many hosting providers.

Try looking at your upload_max_filesize setting if you haven’t yet. If it’s only 2 MB, then it’s too low to install almost anything. Bump it up to 16 MB and see if that works.

bsafin
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. Not sure if FTP overrides the max filesize or not but, I ended up using FTP and I was able to install the theme. I’m >very< new to WP and my first project is moving a website from one URL to another. Been quite a day.

Thanks again!

Ben

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi Ben, not really overrides it but bypasses it completely. Glad that worked. You still might need to check your upload_max_filesize since this is probably the root cause.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Our Support representative has already solved this issue for you on the ticket, if you need further assistance on this please get back to us on the ticket and we will respond there 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.