AEMVAEMVParticipantOctober 3, 2021 at 3:50 pmPost count: 2
Since a few days and the last update i can’t save change on my page
– try to change a simple text box
– clic on save -> it’s look good
– clic on update my page and then i go back on the articles section !? Why ?
Then nothing change on my page
I try on different page, same problem
I try to desactivate all plugin (i only check avada core and avada fusion) -> same problem
I try to uninstall this plugin and reinstall. -> same problem
I try to create a new page, same problem
Avada is update, all plugin are update so i don’t understand. No error on status page, all patchs are applied
Thanks for your helpAEMVAEMVParticipantOctober 3, 2021 at 3:57 pmPost count: 2
Sorry a mistake on my post
Please read : i only check avada core v5.4.2 and avada builder 3.4.2 (and not fusion)marklchavesParticipantOctober 3, 2021 at 4:52 pmPost count: 873
If you’re totally sure it’s not your cache, you might want to check your
max_input_varsby going to your Avada System Status.
max_input_varsis less than 2,000, try bumping it up to 4,000.
You can also check for
max_input_varserrors in your PHP error log or by using a troubleshooting plugin like Query Monitor.
Hope that helps 🙂benjaminblueParticipantOctober 4, 2021 at 8:41 pmPost count: 36
In addition to what @mark said ^,
– did you check browser console for any errors (probably not but it’s possible)
– try it all in different browser
– try switching to default non-Avada theme, just to really be sure. Wouldn’t work of course if it was an Avada post type, and other things will surely be broken, but you can at least see if it saves as it should.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.