Avada Forums Community Forum Can't type in Hex code for Color!!!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I wish I could post a picture of the stupid shit this does but I am unable to type in HEX codes because when you hit select color it brings up this long rectangle of colors to choose with no codes. So now all my colors are different! Themefusion fix this now!!!!!!!!!

pbeaulieu
    Participant

Where are you trying to change color? In the editor? If you’re in the Avada–> Theme Options–>, for example, the image element You can select a color gradient or input the hex color. Please give a little more detail.

steadmandixon
    Participant

In theme options and even when editing a page. The color gradient box blocks the input box and there is no way to move or minimize it. I wish I could show you a picture. This isn’t my first time using Avada so I know something is wrong, I’ve been able to input hex colors before. It has to be some kind of bug or something.

steadmandixon
    Participant

Here is a link to my fb post in the Avada group that shows a picture.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161893948495013&set=gm.1639542769523987&type=3&theater

cindyflournoy
    Participant

This is happening to me now! I’ve been using the Avada theme for years and haven’t seen this one before. Please help.

Thank you.

earosenfeld
    Participant

Same issue with me, any solution?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.