Avada Forums Community Forum Can’t Submit a Support Ticket after Additional Support was Purchased

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi – I’ve spent the last 30 minutes trying to leverage the additional support I just purchased. I’ve been put through several loopholes and continue to run into error messages saying I do not have support. I have two Avada licenses and both are registered under my account.

Please, I need help with a font issue and I cannot take the appropriate measures to reach the support I need due to error messages saying I don’t have support. Please provide a different way that I can reach support. I have followed the instructions posted online, so sending those again will not help. I appreciate your attention to this matter.

Hassan T.
    Keymaster

Hello there,

You can press the Recently Renewed? Apply Extension Now button in the submit ticket page, which is at the bottom.

Anyways, your support is renewed now.

Thanks

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

Hi @klherr1,

In addition to what @hassant shared, if you post your issue here, some of us may be able to help you.

Cheerio.

TSWinteractive.com
    Participant

Hi. I have paid to extend my support and I am still receiving the message “Your support period has expired” and I am unable to submit a ticket. I logged out and back in and that did not help. Can someone assist please? Thanks so much.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @tswinteractive-com

Please make sure that you have registered all of your purchase codes within your support Dashboard as explained here > https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/register-for-support/#registerenvatocode

Please log in to the support account, navigate to the “Purchase Codes” tab, scroll down and click the “Recently Renewed? Apply Extension Now” button > https://d.pr/i/OcKpGa – this will ensure that purchase codes are validated and that will then be applied to your support account.

Thank you kindly

TSWinteractive.com
    Participant

Thanks so much!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.