Avada Forums Community Forum Cant change Background Color Container

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is there any update on this? I am having the same issue. Background color chooser in container settings is not storing chosen color. Any help would be much appreciated? 🤷‍♂️

renicolay
    Participant

I’m having the same issue mentioned in this thread. When I set a background color to a Container, the color is not saved and not represented when I preview.

fmendez1704
    Participant

Please tell me someone has an answer to this color issue as mentioned by traypup in May 2020. I also am running version 6.2.3 and applied all patches and cannot select a color for the background of the containers. I kind of wish I didn’t already buy the theme or I would just be switching to another by now.

mowgli_uk
    Participant

I have the same problem. I’m really sick of spending vast amounts of time trying to do the most basic things. This is pathetic.

shan DB
    Participant

I’m having the exact same problem.
    It seems that 7 months on from the post before mine, this issue has still not been resolved.

luisailulibro
    Participant

I have the same problem, in my case neighther the background button nor the design button of the container does not work at all! I have updated, I wrote long time ago asking for support and have got no answer! I really wish I didn’t already buy the theme at all!!! Can I get any answer or support, please??

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.