Avada Forums Community Forum Cant change Background Color Container

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi All,
    I just update Avada to newest version 5.7.2 and I got an issue / bugs in it. I cant change Container’s Background color in Fusion Builder. The color wheel didnt work. Is there anyone who got this issue?

Thanks

rama1000
    Participant

I am having the same issue. Any fix?

rama1000
    Participant

I found the fix at the bottom of the page. Under the Fusion Page Options

netizendigital
    Participant

Hi @rama1000,

Thanks for you answer. What if you need different background color for each container? Because if you use the Fusion Page Option section, it will changed all the page.

Thanks

longncsu
    Participant

I have the same problem and wondered if it was my avada or my php.
    I have three sites and this is happening on two of them. They are all Avada 5.01.
    The bad ones are WordPress 5.04 and PHP 5.4.45, the good one is wordpress : 4.7.13 and PHP 7.0

HELP PLEASE

horeyezon
    Participant

Yes, I have the same issue, using Avada 6.0.3 (latest patch Sept 10th), Fusion Builder 2.0.3, PHP v7.0.33, WordPress v5.2.3.
    The Container does not seem not to respond to the background color change, Savings. It keeps it ‘white’.

Any updates or patches very soon?

Mosik
    Participant

I got the same problem

Astroid2003
    Participant

same problem anyone worked this out yet

Marco
    Participant

I have the same problem

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone.

Please update to our latest version that is 6.1 and apply all the patches, clear the cache after applying patches and check again.

Thanks

-Ammar

horeyezon
    Participant

Hay, I got it fixed. I overlooked the transparency level at the main right of the colour picker.

There are two vertical columns with a slider. The most right one should be adjusted.

Regards

zarcoder
    Participant

I’m on the latest version and I applied all the patches. I also cleared the cache and still the background for the container won’t change. I have a image in the container and need to darken the image in order for my text to stand out. I set the color of the background to black and make the transparency 60%. Avada refuses to change the background image

thekevlardon
    Participant

I have the same issue. Avada 6.2.0 all patches are applied….

underclass
    Participant

You can change the content background colour in the ‘Content’ area of fusion builder, on the page you’re editing.

However this is counterintuitive, and should be transparent unless it’s set to a colour variable, please change this Avada team

traypup
    Participant

This is perplexing — I’m updated to v. 6.2.3 and all patches are applied. WordPress is up to date. I cannot change the background color of any of my containers. I went into theme options as well and tried to change both the page bg color and the container bg color to white. All I really want is for everything to default to white and then deal with the backgrounds on a container-by-container basis.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.