Avada Forums Community Forum Cannot switch from HTML to text

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have installed Avada theme 3 times (on the same website) and each time all the demo’s (Electrical, construction etc.) demo) are in HTML while in visual editor.(see example below) I switched from visual to text editor and nothing appears to change except the font.
    When I add text to the page, that is OK and if I copy a document from Word that stays in text in both places. Any suggestions or is this the way it is supposed to be?

VIsual Editor
    [fusion_builder_container background_color=”#fed03d” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” border_size=”0px” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”50″witch from visual editor ……. etc.

Code editor
    [fusion_builder_container background_color=”#fed03d” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_mute=”yes” video_loop=”yes” fade=”no” border_size=”0px” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”50″ pad

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @CapeOwls

Looks like your Fusion Builder is not loading for some reason, it maybe a 3rd party plugin conflict so please disable all your 3rd party plugins once and check again with this issue.

Thanks

-Ammar

CapeOwls
    Participant

Ammar,
    Turned off all the plugins and that did not fix the problem. This is a clean install of WP and Avada.

Beverly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.