Home Forums Community Forum Cannot remove WHITE BAR sticking on top of every page using AVADA

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using avada and revolution slider to develop a new website, but recently out of nowhere, a white tab or bar about the 1/20th the height of the screen has remained on every page whenever I test to see how my website looks so far. I’ve tried to figure out where it is coming from but to no avail. One thing I can say is that it has something to do with the main content background. Because as change the color of the main content background, that bar on top changes accordingly as well. But it just won’t go away. I don’t know if there are others who are experiencing this too.. Also if you need to me clarify it even more, please ask.. I’ll try my best.
    I’d really appreciate if anyone could help me solve this vein-popping issue I got here…

thanks, Eliot.

ariay
    Participant

I had the same problem and updating “Layerslider WP”removed the bar. I had the plugin deactivated since i wasnt using it. But even then it forced a white bar.

marklchaves
    Participant

The more specifics and visuals you provide, the easier it is for the kind souls in this forum to help you.

Take a look at the answer posted just before yours. I responded with a solution within minutes because the specific details and link to the page in question were provided.

My answer might also help you (coincidentally) in this case.

https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/space-between-my-slider-and-the-next-container/

Thanks! ūüôā

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.