Home Forums Community Forum Can not add a sidebar to a blog page

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,
    I can not add a sidebar to a posting page (blog) I have global settings off and everything is set directly on the page. There is no problem on other pages. Please, give me an advice. This is the Avada 5.52 template

paulalbee
    Participant

Theme Options > Sidebars > Blog Posts

spplun
    Participant

Hi I’m having the same problem too with the sidebar not showing up on my blog page. I’ve searched all over and can’t figure out what’s causing the problem. The sidebar does show up if I remove the blog option from that page. As far as I can tell I have everything setup correctly but obviously not.

Were you able to fix your problem? Thanks in advance… Keith

abbyrocks
    Participant

Same problem here, any solution?

Solemn Philosopher
    Participant

I have the exact problem. Does anybody have a solution? I’ve been building my site for over a year and keep coming back to see if it is fixed.

Finn
    Participant

Silly question, but are your pages set to Default or 100%? This is on the individual pages, not the settings.

jayjay2008
    Participant

same here. I have them all turned off globally in the options and yet receive this message below:

IMPORTANT NOTE: The Activate Global Sidebars option is turned on which removes the ability to choose individual sidebars. Turn off that option to assign unique sidebars.

npnigro
    Participant

I’m also having an issue with a custom post type. My sidebar disappeared and all I see is “IMPORTANT NOTE: The Activate Global Sidebars option is turned on which removes the ability to choose individual sidebars. Turn off that option to assign unique sidebars.”

I’ve tried toggling this setting for all possible post types in Theme Options to no avail.

raulkiroga
    Participant

I have the same problem, since last 6.2 update. is not possible add sidebar but in the settings is activated.

What could we do?

Thanks.

raulkiroga
    Participant

Any feedback about this? is patch on way ow what should we do?

thank you in advance.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

If it is the same as npnigro then the patch titled – Fixes sidebars issues on archives, bbPress forums and single posts of CPTs. should resolve it.

raulkiroga
    Participant

fixed!

ty!!

bcm1313
    Participant

Same problem. My page width is not set to 100%. I’ve applied all available patches.

rsvihla
    Participant

Just adding to the chorus here. I’ve checked everything above and beyond and cannot get a sidebar to display on single posts at all. In the wordpress customizer it doesn’t even show the sidebar available as a widget area (shows fine on regular pages, though).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.