Avada Forums Community Forum Bug with vimeo volume and background videos

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I have a autostarted background video (vimeo) playing muted. If I manually start another video further down the page and change the volume I also hear the sound from the muted bg video. Both videos are hosted at vimeo. And it seems like vimeo is saving and changing the volume of all videoplayers synchron. Anybody had this trouble before and knows how to fix it or has a workaround other than using a video without sound for the bg video?

lz-website
    Participant

Answer to myself and maybe somebody else having this problem. The shortest workaround for me was to use mp4 video files I uploaded to my own wordpress. I uploaded three different file sizes for responsive design and saving bandwith.

But I’d prefer to use vimeo. It would auto change the bitrate and if I change the file in vimeo (yes that is possible unlike youtube) it would also change on the website. Guess I upload different versions without sound to vimeo..

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

Thank you for your help

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.