Avada Forums Community Forum Bug with off canvas and revoltion slider

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I have a problem. I tried to use the Off Canvas feature of Avada, in order to create a pop up to inform my clients that I’m donating profits to the Canada-Ukraine Foundation. At first I used an image, the pop up worked perfectly. I then tried to use a Revolution Slider instead. Everything was fine at first, but I didn’t like the way it looked, so I deleted the slider and went back to the image. Since then, my site comes up blank.

I’ve tried completely removing the off canvas page, I’ve disabled my cache (WP Super Cache) and my CDN, and I deleted the cache as well as my browser cache. Still blank.

I’m not a web expert, but I know how to examine the html in Dev Tools. My site seems to look for the old Revolution Slider, and throws up rs-module id = rev_slider_error_1 with message: Slider with alias not found.

Again, Off Canvas has been switched off, the Off Canvas page has been deleted, the slider has been deleted, all caches cleared, CDN is switched off…

Any help would be hugely appreciated. My website is https://ottawahomeinspector.ca/

Thank you so very much.
    Eric

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Eric

I have responded to your other query regarding this on the earlier thread 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.