Home Forums Community Forum Blog Title Link Color

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m trying to set up the blog on my site. I would like the title of the blog post to link to the single post. However, when they are, they take on the color of links as set by the ThemeOptions > typography > Body Typography. Is there anyway to change the color of the post titles while keeping them as links?

CBPwebsite
    Participant

I’m also looking for the answer to this question.

After turning off the hyperlinked blog post title, I now want it back on, but I can’t remember where I made that change. How do I achieve a blog post title that serves as a link, but doesn’t change to the color of the link?

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi everyone,

The only way I know how to control colour and text decoration of the Blog Post Title is by CSS. Here’s an example. Please try if interested. Tweak the values to your needs.

.blog-shortcode-post-title.entry-title a {
        text-decoration: none;
        color: pink !important;
    }

How to apply custom CSS https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/how-to/how-to-apply-custom-css/

Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.