Home Forums Community Forum Blog Single Post Header Menu Configuration

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have been playing around with the Resume Demo template to learn how its built and use that vertical menu on the left side. I pretty much have it all working now except one item. I have a Main Menu that is in use for the site but because the menu uses anchors when I go to an actual page that will be used for the blog the menu wont work because its based on anchors. So I created a second menu using the full url+anchor, assigned it to my blog page, and that worked great BUT when I go to the single post page to read a blog post it defaults to the Main Menu and I cannot seem to find where to change that through the Avada Options. Does anyone have any guidance?

martinjezko
    Participant

Hello tmillernl. Ive got same problem here. Did you found the solution please. Thank you. Martin

tmillernl
    Participant

Can’t recall off hand. I believe I fully qualified the URL using the https://domain/#anchor so it would always force it to look for whole page then anchor first. Not the ideal way but..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.