Avada Forums Community Forum Blog posts not appearing

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m having issues with my blog posts not showing. When I post an article live, if I am logged in it appears, but if I’m not then it appears once until I refresh the page and then it disappears. Has anyone else had this issue, or can you suggest a way to fix this?

Thank you!

onboard
    Participant

I am having the same issue! What works for me is to go change something, save and update..then it show. It would be great if we can find a solution for this!

Thanks.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @onboard

This is not a known issue for sure so something is definitely not right with your setup, can you please make sure that none of your 3rd party plugin is causing this issue for you? also please try and disable your Fusion CSS and JS compiler, as well as please disable any caching plugin that you are using and check again once.

Thanks

-Ammar

Ebnu
    Participant

Hi, the latest blog post we wrote is not showing on the blog page
    https://wwww.teamworkbound.com
    It appears here, but it is not showing
    here:
    https://www.teamworkbound.com/activity-blog/

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Ebnu

Can you please make sure that you are not setting any value in Post Offset ?
    You will need to to make sure that Post Offset is set to 0 in this case.

Thanks

-Ammar

palenciadental
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. Just published a new post, but it’s not showing up on the blog page.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @palenciadental

You have a valid support with us, please open a support ticket further and our team will check this for you in details.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

katiehmbl14
    Participant

I am having this issue also. My blog was working fine until I updated my theme.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @katiehmbl14

Please double check your post offset value and also try clearing your caches to see if that helps.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.