Avada Forums Community Forum Blog Grid in Chrome – Three Columns automatically rearrange to Two Columns

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all –

Have Avada VXXXX installed.

View the issue here: http://advaya.nz/healing-thoughts/

The grid is set to 3 columns but using Chrome on two of our five computers, the page content adjusts automatically to 2 columns. I am at a complete loss as to why this would happen. Also, it only seems to happen with/in Chrome – it the page seems to behave ok in FF and IE.

In trying to ensure that this readjustment doesn’t happen on any machine, does anyone of you have suggestions on how to avoid this?

Many thanks in advance –

Mondi

nadaista
    Participant

Hi Mondini! I have the same problem for a long time and I have not been able to find a solution. Have you found a solution to this problem?

nadaista
    Participant
    ScotterMonkey
    Participant

Same problem. Do Aveda devs ever look at these forums? Did anyone fix it? Nadaista’s link above is broken.

InnovazioneCreaativa
    Participant

Hi, I am experiencing the same problem on a couple of websites I’m working on, both with the 3-column and 4-column grid.
    On both website I’ve installed Avada version v7.4.1 but even with the previous versions I had the same issue.

eklis45
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem on 2 websites
    is there a solution for this bug in the meantime?

Regards, Silke

erni83
    Participant

I have this issue, but how to prove, because the support agent went through the site and it shows well from his computer. It show well on firefox…. Anyone found any solution?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.