Avada Forums Community Forum Blank Page after Update to AVADA 6.0

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated to AVADA 6.0 2 days ago, and suddenly my website totally down right now.
    It shows nothing and only shows blank page. And i have lost a lot of customers.
    Can you help me to solve this issue?

jeffnp
    Participant

I have the same issue but only on mobile. I’m rolling back to 5.9 until I can figure it out (or an answer is posted). But I believe it has to do, for me anyway, with Gravity Forms or an associated Gravity Forms plugin.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone.

Please disable all your 3rd party plugin(s) one by one and check with the issues again, make sure that you have properly installed Avada and read our Important Update Notes here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/important-update-information/

Thanks

-Ammar

Hairborist
    Participant

Had the same problem: I deactivated HTML minification in my caching plugin (WP Rocket) and pages work again. (but no minification from that plugin)

jeffnp
    Participant

You’re a lifesaver, Hairborist. It was disabling “Minify HTML” on WP Rocket that seems to have solved this for me. Ammar, any word on why this would happen? For me, it only failed to load the site on mobile with HTML minification activated.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Jeffnp

We have not yet officially tested that particular plugin actually but WP rocket has amazing support, can you please get in touch with them and see what do they say about it?

Thanks

jeffnp
    Participant

Sure, will do.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.