Avada Forums Community Forum Best Tool for Lazyloading (Theme or Plugin?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Blocked

Hi there,

Images can now be lazyloaded using either Avada’s theme option or a plugin such as SG Optimizer or WP Rocket.

Based on the above, which tool would you recommend for lazyloading and why? Which one would you say is more efficient in terms of retaining image quality, image rendering speed, and page loading speed? Impartiality appreciated!

Thank you!

hyperhammer25
    Participant

I’m looking into this as well. I’ll try to contact Avada or WP Rocket support, or do testing myself to see if there’s any difference.

When I activate Lazy Loading with Avada, WP Rocket is aware that it’s on, and they disable their own Lazy Loading setting, without any suggestion that their own Lazy Loading is faster. So I’m guessing using Avada is fine.

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

@hyperhamme,

Thank you. Yes, I agree. Same happened here. We’re using Avada’s lazy loading feature. Works much better than WP Rocket and SG Optimizer. Please note: If using SG Optimizer, due to Avada’s code, SG Optimizer is unable to lazy load images contained in a frame (i.e., iframe, etc.). I notified SiteGround. They don’t seem to care about it.

In short, Avada’s lazy loading works great.

Thanks for your input and help.

Stay safe. Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.