Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Version 7.9 – Warning – fusion-lottie.php

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I updated my website to Avada 7.9, and now I have the following warning on the front page:

Warning: Undefined array key “none” in /homepages/46/d683474563/htdocs/clickandbuilds/Notaring/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-lottie.php on line 231.

How do I remedy this problem?

Thank you.

rdutzler
    Participant

I have also a big problem in my posts.
    On front page I get the following error message:
    Error thrown
    Call to undefined method Avada_Layout::add_style()

I have no idea to solve this conflict in posts. Pages are working well.

achats7813
    Participant

Updated yesterday by mistake from 7.8.2 to 7.9.

My problem is that the WIDGET option in the APPARENCE menu is gone. I cannot access the side bar anymore.
    Problably other bugs from what I see.

Any ways to rollback to my previous version 7.8.2 ?

Thank you

Michael C
    Keymaster

All three are referring to completely different issues. So please don’t post in an unrelated thread.

For lottie, this will be fixed in the next release. Note, if running a live site it makes sense to have error displaying off (but still logged).

For add_style, check your custom code or third party plugins. That is a deprecated method, so if you are receiving that it will be coming from custom code or outdated Avada Builder (in which case update).

For widgets, there is a thread already which gives a solution (turning them on in the Global Options). You also have grandfathered support so can always submit a support ticket if you have issues.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Michael C.
    Will Mayall
    Participant

We also are seeing problems with the sidebar in 7.9. In fact, on two different sites the sidebar options are completely gone everywhere in the Avada Options.

The last option shown in the Avada > Options > Layout is “100% Width Padding”.

One of the sites does not use a sidebar and so we do not see the issue.

The other site does use a global sidebar. After the update, the site was OK. Today, we installed patch #421004. We noticed later that the sidebar was first slightly corrupted (bad color) and then, while investigating the issue, we noticed the sidebar was gone completely.

This feels like a major bug.

Will Mayall
    Participant

I found this on the Support page:

I have lost my widgets/sidebars after updating to 7.9

Go to Global Options > Advanced – Features and ensure that Legacy Widget Areas is set to On.

web_line
    Participant

same issue here – after the update to Avada 7.9.2:

fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Avada_Layout::add_style() in
    /…/profiles.php:7
    Stack trace:
    #0 /…/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include()
    #1 /…/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/usr/www/users/…’)
    #2 /…/index.php(17): require(‘/usr/www/users/…’)
    #3 {main} thrown in /…/profiles.php on line 7

web_line
    Participant

there is a call
    <section id=”content” <?php Avada()->layout->add_style( ‘content_style’ ); ?>>
    in my avida-child theme – if I remove this one, the error is gone.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @web_line

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.