ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

Avada Updates

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive Avada Updates

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luke 2 years, 9 months ago.

In Progress
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I downloaded the update to avada. Seems the css style sheet is missing.

Mel
    Blocked

Unzip the package you downloaded and upload only the actual theme zip file which is inside the unzipped package.

Cheers

allisonwong

Hi Mel,

I downloaded the file 5 times now and cannot find the actual them zip file after i unzipped the package. I had the same issue updated 2.2 but eventually got the file. Please advise.

Thanks,

Allison

Mel
    Blocked

Can you show me a screenshot of the content of the unzipped file? I want to make sure we're talking about the same thing :) Cheers

allisonwong

Hi Mel,

Attach is the screenshot of the unzip file. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mel
    Blocked

Okay, and if you upload that file it gives you an error?

Then please go back to themeforest, go to your downloads section, download the Main Files, unzip those and then find the avada.zip file and upload that.

Thank you!

allisonwong

Hi Mel,

The main files does not include the avada zip file. Is there another location I can grab these files from?

Thanks.

Mel
    Blocked

Hi, nope you can download the main files and the theme from themeforest.

Let me know your FTP and wp-admin login details, I'll install it for you :) Cheers

allisonwong
    This reply has been marked as private.
    allisonwong
    allisonwong
    Luke
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

Hi Allison :)

Themeforest now allows users to download the installable wordpress zip file, or the main files. Its best to download the "main: files as it contains everything you need, the Avada.zip file will be inside of that.

i checked out your site and the menu was messed up because there was not one assigned. I went to the menu section and set "main" menu as the main navigation.

But your theme options are messed up, it says "Warning- This options panel will not work properly without javascript!" So something is not setup right with your wordpress install.

Do you know what changed? DId you move or change any of the files on your server?

I'll assign this to Muhammad to fix. For future updates, all you should do is drag and drop the new "Avada" theme folder to the "themes" folder via FTP. Its the best way to update the theme, see the links below.

HOW TO UPDATE YOUR THEME

IMPORTANT UPDATE INFORMATION

No worries, Muhammad will fix the js error you get in theme options.

allisonwong
    Luke
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

The js is not missing from the zip file, that is not a theme error, its a wordpress issue with your install that was saying javascript was not installed on your server.

But it seems to be fixed now so its all good :)

allisonwong
    Luke
    Keymaster
    Forum Moderator

Hi :)

I dont fully understand waht you are asking. Your contact page was set to full width, I changed that to full width "no" and you can now use a sidebar on the page.

Is that what you need? http://69.89.31.129/~lispinem/contact-us/

Make sure full width is set to "no" in the page options box, then you can use a sidebar and any widgets.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.