Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Twitter Slider (Elementor)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Twitter slider on my website (avsports.co), very much like the one you can see at condenast.com.

I found out that it comes from the page builder Elementor, with a plugin available in a premium pack (Element Pack).

My website has been built with Fusion, I have tried to modify it with Elementor and see if it could work, but it seems the two builders are too different for them to cohabit.

My question would be the following: is there any possibility to have this Twitter slider for Avada and Fusion Builder? I’m happy to pay a fee to whoever would know how to proceed, of course!

Thanks.

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi,

I definitely don’t recommend mixing Elementor with Fusion Builder.

Did you search on “Twitter feed embed or plugin“? I a few articles out there. I just did a quick Twitter feed embed on my site using Twitter publish. It took me less than 5 minutes to slap it on my site. Here’s what it looks like (complete with link to referring article).

https://marklchaves.com/twitter-feed-embed-using-twitter-publish/

If you want a carousel style like Condé Nast, you will need a plugin. Just choose your plugin wisely. Especially for social embeds. They can slow down your site considerably.

Enjoy!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.