Home Forums Community Forum Avada theme only loads a "mobile version" on desktop.

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We migrated the website to a new host. Upgraded the Avada to 5.9.1 and it has been stuck on the mobile version of the website ever since. It is NOT a cache issue, and we have logged in from multiple desktops from different locations. We have reset the theme cache, cleared browsing cache, removed the theme and reinstalled it, disabled the responsive tab, and not a success. Has anyone had the same issue? Thank you, Mag

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Please double check your JetPack plugin and see if you have a mobile theme enabled from it, also check your responsive breakpoints from Avada > Theme Options > Responsive Tab and see if they are set to a very higher value that is resulting in your desktop loading mobile layout even on higher resolution.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and out support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

asvid
    Participant

Guys, I have the same issue while I load the demos and those are hosted in your site… is there anything going on on demos? I can’t visualize em correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.