Avada Forums Community Forum Avada theme greatly slowing down my site? 30+ second load times…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I posted on another forum about how my website – mainstreetdvcresale.com is taking 30+ seconds to load. Someone then mentioned and posted the below stating that I have tons of plugins loading when the page loads that are likely slowing everything down. They advised disabling them but most of them seem to be the different elements of the Avada theme.

Any advice on what to do here would be very appreciated. Can I just disable these plugins and the site will still work? I’m kind of lost. If you right click on the image and open in a new tap it opens an image that is much easier to read. Thanks in advance.

Plugins slowing down site

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @mainstreetdvc

Do you have the JS and CSS compiler enabled from your performance tab in this case? also you can always disable the elements that you do not want to use on your site from Fusion Builder > Settings tab, more on the performance can be read here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/avada-speed-performance/

This should help you out.

Thanks

-Ammar

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @mainstreetdvc

In your case the speed problem is really coming before any of the assets on the page. So adjusting the assets like the JS is going to have next to no impact.

Right now the big problem is that there is 14s+ of wait time before the page loads. For that you should really contact your host. There must be something going on server side to cause that excessive load time. Without seeing your set-up in the back-end and being able to debug, it would be impossible for someone to say.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.