Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Theme: Extreme CPU USAGE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello there!

2 weeks ago I started noticing that my AWS instance was reporting massive CPU usage. By turning off one by one my plugins, I have come to the understanding that it is the theme that is causing these CPU usage spikes. The thing is that the overwhelming CPU usage is exceeding my instance’s capacity, and in consequence this problem is shutting down my site.

My Avada version is 7.6.1 and I have applied all the available patches.

Any idea would be welcome! Thank you.

Avada Cpu Usage

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

The Avada theme has already been tested in various setups to ensure good performance. You can make a few checks f the issue

1) Can I please request you to disable all third party plugins except Fusion builder and Fusion core and check if the issue still persists
    2) Please disable any child theme and switch to the parent theme to check if the issue is resolved
    3) Ensure that you have no system values showing in red. You can check this by going to WordPress admin panel dashboard > Avada > System status. Please do ask your host to adjust any values that you see in red
    4) I would request you to please clear the cache from Theme options, by going to WordPress admin panel dashboard > Avada > Theme options > Advanced > Dynamic CSS and JS and click on “Reset fusion caches”, Screenshot here. Please clear all server and browser cache post this and re-check the front end of your site in an incognito window
    5) Please try removing any global container (post a backup) and check if this helps in fixing the issue. Sometimes broken content can cause this.
    6) Finally, please do ensure that you have all theme and bundled plugins updated to the latest version

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

icaremes
    Participant

Hello Shaminder! Thank you for your feedback. I understand that this forum is not for personal assistance, I just wanted to check if someone had come to the same problem and found a solution! Thank you again in any case for your time & consideration.

I will go through all your checks and let you know the result!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @icaremes

You are most welcome, hope the suggestions will help you out 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.