Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Tabs – Text/words NO SPACING

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the Avada Tabs element on my page. Yesterday when I worked on it everything was still fine, but today when I opened it there are no spaces between the words on the text blocks.

The title elements still look as they are supposed to, but on the body copy / text sections the spacing between the letters & words are exactly the same. It just looks like super long sections of letters only and no spacing between the words.

I didn’t do any updates or change any settings.

What could it be?

Avada-tabs-text-no-spaces

arkeocean
    Participant

I have the same problem but with Content boxes body. Really annoying. If I try making a new one on a different page it’s the same problem. I’ve tried using avada element – text block to just try some change-no result. I’ve also added word-spacing: 5px but it did not help too. So I opened a support ticket. Hopefully they will reply fast.

MrsBuys
    Participant

Thanks arkocean.

I also tried creating a new one and the same is still happening. I assume it must be an error on WordPress/Theme Fusion side.

My support period expired, please let me know what they say.

arkeocean
    Participant

My problem was with custom icons installed. Deleting them solved the issue.

MrsBuys
    Participant

Thanks arkocean. I actually suspected the custom icons. It’s the only thing I changed/installed before it happened.

I deleted mine and the problem is also fixed now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.