Home Forums Community Forum Avada – Site Fatal Error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 25 of the file

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Full error message:
    Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 25 of the file /home/content/a2pewpnaspod04_data02/58/41320358/html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/lib/fusion-library.php. Error message: Class ‘Fusion_Library_Autoloader’ not found

Please could someone guide me on how to fix this? I’ve just updated my site to 5.9.1 using the FTP – I’ve updated all the Fusion plugins and its caused a fatal error and my site is a mess!

Before I roll back to my backup – could anyone suggest how I update any file/plugin in order to fix this?

The update worked fine on another website of mine.

julescoles
    Participant

I need to update my php tp 7.2 according to Go daddy – so not sure if this is linked in any way?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

We are not aware of such issues or errors, can you please try and reinstall Avada again using the FTP method as mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/install-update/how-to-install-avada-via-ftp/

If however, the issue persists, please open a support ticket and our team will get back to you as soon as possible to you.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you
    ‚Ä®
    Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

julescoles
    Participant

I have just purchsed the support via Theme Forest – It’s not showing up as active on here yet. I urgently need support as my site is live and clients are trying to access. What else do I need to do?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @julescoles

We have already responded to your ticket and the issue has been resolved, if you need any further assistance please continue with us on the submitted ticket ūüôā

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.