Avada Forums Community Forum Avada saturates my CPU (100% Usage)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

Both PHP notice and CPU resources issues reported since the April 2021 are caused by missing custom icon package, most likely after importing prebuilt website. To experience second issue you also need to have Icon Fonts enabled in Preload Key Fonts (Global Options -> Performance)

Issues can be solved by applying the patch, we have just released patch #418984, or by deleting imported custom icon set from wp-admin/admin.php?page=avada-icons screen, like @WebgeistFS said.

EDIT:
    Mentioned patch is for Avada 7.3.1 and the fix will of course be included in next release.

dmanexe
    Participant

I think we have a fix! There is a patch, #418984 released May 14th which targets the issue listed above. I will report back after going through some usage of editing on production.

chaosweapon
    Participant

I have a similar problem. When I enable the Avada Core and Builder plugins, the utilized physical memory increases drastically and sometimes exceeds 256MB (the limit imposed by the hosting provider).

dmanexe
    Participant

I can confirm that switching from MySQL to MariaDB is much better

Larry D.
    Participant

I’m seeing this same problem with the current Avada 7.5 and an imported “Avada Plumber” starter website (which does use a custom “Plumber” icon set). Sometimes, when I edit either a page or a layout, the CPU usage starts increasing until the site goes down AND my access to the cPanel control panel (on a GoDaddy Business hosting account) also goes down. I’ve had to call my hosting service twice in two days to restart the virtual machine to get our site and cPanel back.

To me this says that patch #418984 and the future releases did not fix the problem or that there is some other problem lurking in there.

prairiefrau@gmail.com
    Participant

Has there been any fix for this at all? I’m experiencing the same issue. Incredibly frustrating.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @prairiefrau@gmail.com

This issue has already been solved in our later versions as stated by Filip earlier, I am sending you an email on the associated address with this account, can you please check your email and get back to me further?

Thanks

-Ammar

hasnainmalik@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi all!
    I am experiencing same issue with my hosting company and they said theme using more than 💯 % resources.
    Hasnain Malkk

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.