Avada Forums Community Forum Avada PHP error delaying my site loading by 15-20 seconds…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A while back I posted about my site – Main Street DVC Resale – taking 30+ seconds to load. I am getting this error and my part time web developer said it is likely due to this error showing up at the top of my page:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in H:\root\home\mainstreetdvc-001\www\upfront\wp-content\themes\Avada\includes\class-avada-nav-walker.php on line 331

Does anyone know how to go about fixing this?

Thanks.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @mainstreetdvc

Appears to be an issue with your installation perhaps, however to check your site speed issues we will need to take a closer look at your site, please try and reinstall your Avada completely once and see if the error goes away, try and disable each of your 3rd party plugin as well and if the issue continues we suggest you to open a support ticket with our team.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.