Home Forums Community Forum Avada Live Editor | Settings not saving

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

So Im having a problem with Avada right now and its very odd. In the Live Editor on the page, the testimonial text color setting is white and it shows its white, but when I save it, publish it and view it live in a different tab the text is now gray. Ive attached photos of what Im talking about.

Anybody know why this is happening and what the fix could be? I should add that Ive reset my browser cache and cookies, and Ive reset the avada theme cache as well. Just started happening, so weird.

Thanks for the help!

Live Edit (White) vs Live Site (Gray)

purplesoul9
    Participant

I am having the same issue… When I edit live it looks how I want (add to cart button is purple, stacked and span option is active), but when I go back to view my page from the front-end it looks different (add to cart button is green and floated).

Did you manage to find a fix for this, NoahFlowa? ThemeFusion has not yet effectively responded to my Support Ticket and I am very frustrated!

Thank you 🙂

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @purplesoul9

Your ticket has been responded already and the issue was caused due to your 3rd party plugin(s), please check your ticket back again, our support responded 2 hours ago on the ticket.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.