Home Forums Community Forum Avada Live does not work properly within WordPress.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Today I paid for an annual subscription to the wordpress.com “business” plan, which allowed me to install themes like Avada. After that I purchased an Avada license, but when I installed it and wanted to create a page using Avada Live, everything looked messy, as if it was not optimized. Then I wanted to try installing a prebuilt Website and I was also surprised when I wanted to edit within Avada Live, since everything looked completely messy. It is strange because inside wordpress.org it looks correctly. I need help, I have invested money in the subscription to wordpress.com and in the Avada license but it is not working correctly for me. Thanks!

Metro
    Participant
      Have you followed this guide when installing. Custom themes

Since you recently have purchased a license you have a valid support. If it still isn’t solved open a support ticket and the support team will check your issue.

Avada support

CDO LATAM
    Participant

I found a possible solution. I installed wordpress.org within wordpress.com via all-in-one WP migration plugin. But it recognizes me as a linked Blog, I don’t know if that will affect the moment I publish my page. By the way, I read the steps you left me but the problem still persists.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @CDOLATAM

You do have a valid support with us, please do open a support ticket if you haven’t already and our team will gladly check this out for you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Looking forward to assist you 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.