Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Live Builder Not Working, just spins

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have Avada theme and plugins installed and up to date but when I go to “edit live”, it just has a spinning wheel and never loads in. I have de-activated all of my non-Avada plugins and cleared my browser cache and that did not fix the problem. I also deleted and reinstalled the Avada plugins and switched between the Avada Child Theme and Avada Parent Theme.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for things I could try? That is everything I found online.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @slpcarrie

This is definitely a setup specific issue but I can not provide more precise response on this without taking a look into your site, can you please open a support ticket with our team in this case so we can further assist you with this issue.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

dinaall
    Participant

I have the same problem. However, I currently don’t have support anymore. What are my options?
    Many greetings, Dina

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @dinaall

We are not able to replicate this issue on our installs and it’s most likely caused by one of the following factors mentioned below. Please perform each item below to see if this fixes your issue. Please do ensure to clear your browser cache and empty the plugin cache if you are using a cache plugin.

Deactivate all plugins that were not included with our theme
    Remove all custom CSS and check any other customizations that have been performed
    If using child theme, please use default parent theme to see if that fixes it.
    Make sure to clear plugin and browser cache after each step.
    In case the issue is still present, you will have to open a support ticket with our team.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thank you

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.