Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Lifestyle Demo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Does anyone know how to change the images and links on the homepage of the Avada Lifestyle Demo? I imported the demo and tried to go into the code blocks to change the images and links but it won’t allow me to. Here is the code found in the code blocks:

<div style=”height: 125px; background: #9a89d1; padding: 30px 50px; color: #ffffff; opacity: 0.95; transform: translateZ(0);”>
    <h3>Gatherings Schedule</h3>
    </div>

I changed the link but it still takes you to the home page and I don’t see the code to change the images.

Please help.

Thanks,
    Ryan

https://avada.theme-fusion.com/lifestyle/
    http://gardenofcommonground.us.tempcloudsite.com/

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

Just curious. Are you using the Fusion Builder editor or the Gutenberg editor?

Thanks,
    mark

ryanmctwist
    Participant

Fusion Builder

Smoogles
    Participant

Hi Ryan,
    I looked at your site and it seems that you were able to figure out how to change the pictures. Would you share how you did that, as I have read through numerous messages, just obviously not the right one yet 😉 was excited to see I wasn’t the only one with the problem and hoping to read the resolution here too. Hoping you’re able to help!
    Thanks
    Tina

Sednus
    Participant

Hi Mate,

Did you manage to solve this? Please help!

intermedx
    Participant

I did manage to change the images, but it was by mistake and now I cant seem to find my way back there. It seems this has to happen is a couple of places for it to take effect. How did you manage, since whenever I go to the Builder the carousel disappears?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.