Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Layout password protected pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve noticed that it’s not possible to use password protected products (woocommerce) in case the Avada Layout option is used.
    At the moment we are using a custom build layout option of Avada, which is displayed for all productions (Layout Conditions).

But at the moment it’s possible the open all products, even the ones that are password protected without the password screen.

Is there any way to fix this or a work around to still password protect products?

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

What exactly is the use case for the password protection? Usually only the layout content element utilizes the password protection check. From the context of a single product that is a little different and depends what exactly it is you are using the password protection for.

Thanks

MMProjectsNL
    Participant

Hello,

We use the password protection products to avoid them to be public/buyable. The products should only be buyable and accessible by people with the password. So they are indeed single products.

The layout is created at Avada Layouts (admin.php?page=avada-layouts) to override the standard single products.

dsychung
    Participant

Is there a solution to the ticet, i’m experiencing the same issue here.
    Password protected is set, but customers can still see the product without typing any password.
    I’m also using layout to overwrite the default single product page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.