Home Forums Community Forum Avada Fusion Builder shortcode syntax highlighting?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I’m working with raw text of Avada shortcodes, for example:

[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" layout="1_1" spacing="yes" center_content="yes" hover_type="none" link="" min_height="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" background_color="" background_image="" background_position="left top" undefined="" background_repeat="no-repeat" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" border_position="all" padding_top="0px" padding_right="0px" padding_bottom="0px" padding_left="0px" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset="" last="no"][fusion_imageframe image_id="11597|full" max_width="" style_type="none" blur="" stylecolor="" hover_type="none" bordersize="" bordercolor="" borderradius="" align="center" lightbox="no" gallery_id="" lightbox_image="" lightbox_image_id="" alt="" link="" linktarget="_self" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="0.3" animation_offset=""]dg.png[/fusion_imageframe][fusion_text columns="" column_min_width="" column_spacing="" rule_style="default" rule_size="" rule_color="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id=""]

and so on. It’s very hard to read.

Is there any way to make this more readable with syntax highlighting, such as you get in Notepad++ for html and other languages? The closest I can get is using markdown highlighting.

Here’s an example of what I mean, but using html:

syntax highlighting

markomeek
    Participant

Deafening silence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.