Home Forums Community Forum Avada Fusion Builder Error, Front End page container not centered after editing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, i have an error after change pagination post type from “load more” mode to “pagination” mode in Avada Live. My front end container is not centered like before, i have already clear cache/cookies my browser, but its still error. Then i received a message from wordpress like this:

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 1653 of the file /home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-builder.php. Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/user/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-template-builder.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear’)

How to fix that? Thanks before.

Page

ashafizullah
    Participant

Fixed.

Solution: Try to deadactive plugin core and builder.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Ashafizullah

The Avada Core and Avada Builder plugins are actually required for our theme and disabling them is not recommended, please simply try to remove and reinstall them again once and see if that solves the issue for you.

Thanks

-Ammar

valcano-es
    Participant

Hello:

Same issue there and remove and reinstall doesn’t work, more info about this issue??

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @volcano-es

I have responded to you on other thread, please check my response there.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.