Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Forms – Save to Database?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone used this feature, and can you explain how it works? I can’t find any documentation about where you can find entries (is it like gravity forms where you can just click entries within WP, and export to .csv files?)

What options are available? Devs really need to have documentation for ALL options because I need a solution to have hundreds of form entries coming in. I can’t have hundreds of people submitting a form and going to email.

Jacque_leadersgroup
    Participant

Adding this; I’m getting a constant error: THERE WAS AN ERROR TRYING TO SEND YOUR MESSAGE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

myalkut
    Participant

The documentation on this is indeed very unhelpful! Hoping for a reply soon.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

The entries will not show if you are not setting your form to be saved in database along with the email, please make sure that you use this option if you want the entries visible on the backend => https://share.getcloudapp.com/6quQdDQ7

Also, if the email is not being sent please try the troubleshooting steps here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/how-to/how-to-set-up-a-contact-page/#troubleshooting

Thanks

-Ammar

WendyFlanagan
    Participant

How do I clear the database of past form entries?

rcuesta
    Participant

¿Cómo vacío los datos de Avada Form? Una vez descargas el .csv sería útil poder limpiar los datos almacenados.

Por LOPD, y por limpieza. Es útil poder quitarlos. He podido hacerlo desde Mysql, pero aún que los porcentajes y el número de datos a pesar de haber eliminado el contenido.

meaphoto
    Participant

Is there any more information about this? How does the form connect to a database? How do we set it up? The backend link provided says it’s exceeded its number of views.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.