Avada Forums Community Forum Avada forms not sending emails

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, anyone experiencing or has experienced this issue? All my Avada forms give me a error message when I try to submit, and they don’t send the submission emails. But they do get recorded on the backend on WordPress.

If you are experiencing this, could you let me know?
    If you have experienced this, please let me know your solution.

Thanks!

purelands
    Participant

Yes have also been experiencing this actually for many months. I know how to setup forms and SMTP and do this all the time on other themes/sites but seems there is an issue with Avada, whatever I try I cannot get to work. Hoping for a fix as there are numerous posts about this online. I normally end up switching to CF7 which works no problem.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @purelands

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

stricklinb
    Participant

anyone resolve this issue? Crazy how the themefusion support team will not just either fix this issue on their end or write up a note on how to resolve this problem.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @stricklinb

There is no issue with Avada and its forms, if you are seeing any issue it could be either related to your Form settings or the server not being able to send emails or some other resource conflicting which requires our team to take a closer look into your site, if this was to be a general issue we would have already released a patch.

Thanks

-Ammar

normandisney
    Participant

This issue resolved for me when SMTP with SendGrid was set up.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.