Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Forms Cyrillic encoding problem

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • KellyDillon
    Participant
    Post count: 2

    I am hoping there was (is) a solution. My Avada is the new 7.3, I’ve tried using a [bracketed] variable, leaving blank (as instructed in the element), and writing in my own subject.

    Always the same utf coding error.

    silieff
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    The issue still persists here.. Latest version of Avada, July 8 2021…

    anoorhama
    Participant
    Post count: 3

    The issue still persists, what should we do?

    cdamore
    Participant
    Post count: 1

    Has there been a solution found for this yet????

    amjin
    Participant
    Post count: 2

    The issue still persists here.. Latest version of Avada, 7.4.2

    amjin
    Participant
    Post count: 2

    The issue exists on my new site using the latest version of Avada, 7.4.2. It looks like this has been going on for about a year. I guess I’ll need to revert to another contact form.

    codeby
    Participant
    Post count: 3

    Hello. When will you fix this issue? It’s not funny!

    codeby
    Participant
    Post count: 3

    This solution doesnt work

    silieff
    Participant
    Post count: 4

    Still no progress here… Latest version, 22.10.2021.
    Have no idea why the support team is not taking that matter seriously.

    acr
    Participant
    Post count: 3

    Yeah, it’s a little bit sad 🙁
    If I use, for example [name] only, it works. As soon as I give another tag it’s not working anymore 🙁

    acr
    Participant
    Post count: 3

    So I have seen the option “Encode E-Mail Subject” and I have set it to NO and it works now. It works with special characters like öäüß in german. So, maybe many of you also need to just deactivate “Encode E-Mail Subject”.

    jberetta
    Participant
    Post count: 1

    I had this same problem, but I noticed the email subject was different on the settings between the front-end and the back-end settings panel. Once I made them both the same subject the problem was fixed. Hope that will help someone!

    codeby
    Participant
    Post count: 3

    Developers!!!! Please!!! Look on this problem!!!!

    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by codeby.
    BlueBoxDesignCH
    Participant
    Post count: 1

    Same here with Ä Ö Ü ä ö ü ! Please fix this asap!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.