Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Form not working

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Me too. All seems work but mail is not sent. I’m pretty sure that one month ago all was working.

Frankly Organised
    Participant

Same issue. I have NO idea why. Built loads of sites without an issue but a clients wants forms and I can’t load ANY form elements or even see them to design from. I can’t import a template from a pre-existing one .. it builds the columns and there’s no element.

I have Avada forms turned on in Advanced, checked in performance, still ON. I’m baffled.

eloisacasals
    Participant

Hi!

I have Avada forms in my website for almost a year, now. everithing was working great, I even received an e-mail notification everytime some one filled a form, but all of the sudden it stoped working. Now if I try to submit a form it comes with the “there was an error, your form was not submitted” message. The data stays in the Avada forms database, but I don´t get the e-mail and there´s that error shown to the website visitors.

How can I fixed this? Is this anything to do with the latest wordpress or avada updates?
    can someone help me, please?

toottootdesign
    Participant

I am experiencing the same issue. Avada form has ceased working and only provides as alert. Is there any response on this?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

We can assure you that there is no issue with Avada forms and they do work all fine and good with our latest version that is 7.5, most of you have valid or Grandfathered Support here so if you are facing the issue still please open a support ticket with our team so we can assist you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

shal2021
    Participant

hi @Ammar

i am using wp mail smtp like you recommended in another thread. i set it up to work with hostgator, did a test email, which went htrough..

but still no email when i hit send in avada form.
    i made sure to follow all the suggestions.

does this problem sound familiar to you?
    and if so, what is the fix. thx!

shal2021
    Participant

FIXED!

form options-submission-change to email.
    simple!
    lol

Atilla
    Participant

I have problems with avada forms, too, but my problem is I can’t create it, when I create a new form, I don’t see fields to create the form, Avada Builder/Live only show me the normal elements that shows me on page/post create. Thanks!

8to18tuition
    Participant

Alternatively, try with Avada Forms Integration with Google Sheet
    Would be helpful

Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Atilla

You have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket with us, however the issue you are facing is most probably is because your form elements are not enabled, please check this document post on how to enable them => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/avada-builder/avada-builder-options/#abelements

Thanks

-Ammar

PRCM777
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to create an Avada form for the first time, however, once I create a form from form builder it defaults to the back-end editing page. So, I click Avada Live to go to the Live Avada Editor and it gives me a 404 error page. Can you please tell me why this is happening? Everything is up to date – WP, Avada, plugins.

If you can please let me know why this might be happening.

Thank you!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @PRCM777

Can you please check if the issue is being caused by Permalinks in this case, please try to resave the form and then try to change permalinks between default and Postname to see if that helps.

Thanks

-Ammar

PRCM777
    Participant

Thank you, its working now. Appreciate your help!

Joseph-Bazant
    Participant

Fixed: Forms-hubspot-off

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.