Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Form not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Can’t get the form to work. Anyone else having problems. I’ve tried with and without ReCaptcha. I just get an error message either way.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Mikerinteractive

We have no issues with our Form Builder element and it works fine and good as far as the form and submission type is set properly, please try using a different email and check different submission types please.

Thanks

-Ammar

David Johnson
    Participant

I have the same problem with the reCAPTCHA. I have tried every configuration with in the theme V2, V3 and with the various options on how to send the email and I get the same error message. If I remove reCAPTCHA from the form it goes fine.

So yes unless you can tell us that “we” are doing wrong then you do have a problem with the reCAPTCHA. I have used reCAPTCHA hundreds of times with other themes and even just hardcoded and never had an issue.

Please look into this issue

Tanks

rubennp
    Participant

I have problems with avada forms, too, but my problem is I can’t create it, when I create a new form, I don’t see fields to create the form, Avada Builder/Live only show me the normal elements that shows me on page/post create. Any idea/problem solver? Thanks!

rubennp
    Participant

Solved, I’m sorry, was my fault.

prunemagique
    Participant

Hi! What did you do? I seem to have the same problem. When I try to create a form on one of my website, the form elements does not show. I do the same on another one and all is good. I don’t understand…
    Thanks!

mikerinteractive
    Participant

Has nothing to do with the email I’m using. And as you can see I’m not the only user having an issue. There is also another thread with issues on the form.

https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/new-avada-form-recaptcha-not-working/

stphilipfranklin
    Participant

How did you get Avada Form to work. I tried creating a form and it will not give me the form elements. I only get the regular element option.

bizdata
    Participant

Having same problem. Prebuilt forms will not load on Avada 7.2

mikerinteractive
    Participant

Could never get it to work. Moved back to contact form 7.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @stphilipfranklin

You simply need to enable the form elements first, please go to Avada > Dashboard > Builder Options and make sure that you have enabled the form elements from there => https://share.getcloudapp.com/mXu5GOgQ

@bizdata

You have a valid support with our team, please open a support ticket with us so we can check your issue further.

Thanks

-Ammar

stphilipfranklin
    Participant

That did it, Ammar. Thank you. So many moving parts, lol.

fotoman_72
    Participant

Running into problems with form submission. Forms are in place, however error message with submission.

1. Yes, elements are enabled.
    2. Does not work with email or database.
    3. Tried pre-built templates as well.

Please advise.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @fotoman_72

You have a Grandfathered Support with our team, can you please open a support ticket regarding this and we will gladly look into this for you 🙂

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

MinnetteTGC
    Participant

I also cannot get the Avada form to work. It is enabled, and I followed everything in your how-to video. I didn’t use reCaptcha so that isn’t even involved. Just keep getting the error message. Doesn’t submit to database or email. Have tried every submission iteration. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.