Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Form not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My builder elements don’t show the Avada Form option and I am using the newest update,

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @NickishaN

You will need to make sure that you have enabled the Form elements from your builder, please see our guide here about this => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/avada-builder/avada-builder-options/#abelements

Please check this inside Avada > Dashboard > Builder Options Tab here => https://share.getcloudapp.com/xQuAGKdA

Thanks

-Ammar

oxfordandbond
    Participant

This still does not give me an option for forms.

oxfordandbond
    Participant

there is no option for the form builder and nothing under the builder options. we probably work on 20 different sites using this theme and have never seen this.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @oxfordandbond

I am sending you an email on your registered email address with this account, please check it so we can sort this out for you.

Thanks

-Ammar

idea-fr
    Participant

Hi.
    I’m trying to enable the Avada Forms option but, like “oxfordandbond”, there is no option for the form builder and nothing under the builder options.
    How to activate it?
    Thanks.

jxfactor
    Participant

I also cannot find the form option on one of my sites, any help would be appreciated

CarstenO
    Participant

Same problem with my main Avada site, all my sub sites has the form builder – please help..

lkling
    Participant

Also not seeing the form builder. Sigh.

lkling
    Participant

UPDATE… I found it!!!!

Thanks to a Theme Fusion Facebook group post, the forms have to be activated. You can do that here: Avada > Options > Advanced > Post Types. Make sure “Avada Forms” are turned to ON.

niamh.kehoe
    Participant

Thank you!!

urbangriller
    Participant

No matter what I do, I cannot get Form Builder options to show in the builder!

Avada > Options > Advanced > Post Types > Avada Form is turned ON

I have turned Avada Form OFF then Saved. Then turned Avada Forms back on and saved.

Nothing I do gives me access to the Form Elements in the Builder.

Avada is Broken.

I don’t see why I need to pay for Support when the feature simply won’t turn on because the program is rubbish!

tech4life
    Participant

You rock! Thanks!!

Catharine Barker
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.