Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Form not sending email

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Ammar,
    When Do you update your theme?
    I have a problem to sen email: I have the red message.
    Thanks for your answer.
    Gaëlle

pachisalgado
    Participant

Hi Ammar. Don´t work forms.
    When will be working?
    Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @oeilneuf74 and @pachisalgado

Both of you have actually valid support with us, can you please open a support ticket so our team can check this further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

skhudev
    Participant

Forms do not work for me as well with Avada v7.7.1. I have created 2 notifications, one for email submission and the other for auto reply. None of them are working, I get an error saying “COULD NOT INSTANTIATE MAIL FUNCTION.”

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @skhudev

That error you are seeing has nothing to do with WordPress, or the update specifically. Either look at using an SMTP plugin and/or check that you are using the latest version of PHP on your web server.

If you cannot submit a support ticket for some reason, you can contact us directly via this contact form https://bit.ly/2NJoU51 – and we will gladly assist you.

Thank you kindly

yoganrock
    Participant

Avada Forms no se puede editar… No carga la opción action “Editor o Avada Live”

designsonline
    Participant

For me it is set to save to database, under submissions it has the email address to send to as well as the from and reply to fields all configured. I can send and achieve emails on the email address it is supposed to be sending forms to, but although I get a message saying it has ben sent, no emails ever get sent.

Very frustrating, a huge fail for Avada. No point in a great looking website if you cant ever hear from your customers!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @designsonline

There is no specific issue at all with the emails being sent or the form being saved into database, if you are seeing this issue please know that you already have a valid support with Avada and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

purelands
    Participant

Problems above don’t seem to be fixed! I have all settings including SMTP setup and no notifications arriving in the inbox only saved in Database. I have setup 100’s of other forms on other sites so know what I am doing in terms of getting the settings correct. Any news on this please Avada team?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @purelands

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

stricklinb
    Participant

Why can’t someone from Avada support just post the fix on here?? It’s an obvious issue within Avada that needs to be addressed.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @stricklinb

There is no issue with Avada and its forms, if you are seeing any issue it could be either related to your Form settings or the server not being able to send emails or some other resource conflicting which requires our team to take a closer look into your site, if this was to be a general issue we would have already released a patch.

Thanks

-Ammar

pdegeus
    Participant

Hi i tried to setup my form. In this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqwCwzpaZM
    you can see ther should be a “add Notification buton” however not in my form settings(?) Any idea?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @pdegeus

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.