Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Form no longer send emails since the update to 7

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, I have created Avada Forms on various websites that no longer send emails since the update to 7.7 because no email address can be entered in the submission field. I tried sending via MailChimp, entered the API key, but it doesn’t work, even though the message says I’m connected to MailChimp. I don’t know how to continue. I haven’t had any success with sending via HubSpot either. Is it really no longer possible to send e-mails as usual by entering the e-mail address? I am thankful for every help.

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

You can now add email details via the notification tab in Avada form options. If you are having issues in doing that then please reach out to Avada support as you have valid support

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

salsa08
    Participant

Hi Shaminder
    Thank you for the answer, now I understand it, the mails are sent!

Susan

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Susan

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved, please know that you have a GrandFathered Support account so if you need any further assistance, please open a support ticket with us in future following the link above.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.