Home Forums Community Forum Avada form export

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

im using the built in avada form the forms send to the database but there is no option to export form entries. on the overview document of this feature it says “database table can easily be exported”
    https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/forms/avada-form-local-options/

but i can’t see any export options anywhere. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi rosspike,

Which format are you looking to export in and for what purpose? That will change what kind of export is recommended. Right now there is no built in export method for the entries, but we are working on a CSV export which would then be compatible with importing into MailChimp.

Thanks

jascom
    Participant

I have the same requirement. Just looking to export form entries to they appear in rows in an Excel file across the page in columns. Have managed to export the WPXL-Fusion-Forms-Entries table to CSV using a plugin. But the entries are stacked down the page instead of across the page in columns. Columns dont have labels either …

Any recommendations?

Cheers,
    J.

rosspike
    Participant

Hi Michael,

CSV is what im looking for. its a registration form that needs to generate a CSV, which is then uploaded to a industry specific CRM. is there any work around and any idea when this functionality will be available?

formacaoprp
    Participant

I have the same request.
    Export the data to an CSV file would be great.
    Any idea on when can we have this functionality available?

davisj80
    Participant

My forms are connected to Hubspot and sometimes the contact information doesn’t always make it to Hubspot so i want to cross reference Avada entries with Hubspot’s. A CSV export would make this much easier.

sigatogroup
    Participant

I would like to be able to export form data into a CSV. Was surprised to realize this functionality did not exist.

tomie72168
    Participant

Hi
    I’m looking for this function too.
    Need to have form export option.
    CSV is enough, but if can have xls that will be great!
    thanks.

aaron29902
    Participant

I need the same functionality – export to csv so I can create excel spreadsheet and upload to mailchimp. Is there a plug-in that will export the Avada form data?

Michael C
    Keymaster

CSV export was added in Avada 7.3. So if you update to 7.3 you can export from the form entries screen.  That can then be uploaded to mail chimp.

gdaniel56
    Participant

Not working on 7.5, the csv is empty even if there’s are 4 entries

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @gdaniel56

Please make sure that all your form fields have proper label and field names assigned to them.

Thanks

-Ammar

PixelGraphics
    Participant

It would be nice if you didn’t have to have a field label to export the csv since it really junks up the clean look of the form if you are only doing an email subscription form. Then you have to have “email” above the field to be able to export the database. As it is, I won’t be able to export to csv since I don’t want to have a field label showing above the field.

pixelschieber_01
    Participant

I can’t understand the necessity of the label caption for exporting either.
    Since it doesn’t work any other way at the moment I added the label caption and put the following code in custom CSS to hide the labels in the frontend:

.fusion-form-label-wrapper {
    display: none;
    }

ricogalassi
    Participant

Still no way to export form submission dates. The metadata is available in myPHPadmin, but this still doesn’t allow date export for each submission. As a temporary fix, I’ve added hidden date fields to our forms so that data is associated with each lead on export. Please help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.