Home Forums Community Forum Avada Form Entries disappeared with 7.4

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    with Avada 7.4 all form entries are disappeared, list of submissions isn’t shown. Anyone experiencing this issue?

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi Crescendo

You have grandfathered support. If you open a ticket our support staff can check this out for you. https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/. So far I haven’t seen any other reports regarding form entries and 7.4.

Thanks

Crescendo
    Participant

Thank you Michael, I’m opening a ticket!

Meredith F
    Participant

Hi Crescendo,

all my form entries have disappeared too. Were you able to fix the issue? I’ve submitted a ticket, but haven’t had a reply yet.

lucabianchi91
    Participant

The same happened to me, I had an Avada form which disappeared.

lucabianchi91
    Participant

I created a new form to replace the disappeared one, and now I notice that there is a “ghost entry” as shown in the screenshot form counted but not listed: it is counted but not listed.

Moreover, I used to make the form appear in a “WP Popups” popup by referencing it by post_id, but the new one is not showing up, even though it has public visibility.

Finally, the Preview button on the edit form page (using Avada Builder) does nothing.

deftaxias
    Participant

Hi, did you found any solution as i have the same problem? Thank you in advance

christophemi
    Participant

Same problem here, how do we fix this ?

radanholding
    Participant

Hi, when I updated Avada7.4.2 and plugins Form Entries field not displayed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.