Avada Forums Community Forum Avada (FAQ) Patch Messed Up FAQ Element

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Blocked

ThemeFusion released a “FAQ” patch last night, we applied it, and now everything about the FAQ element is messed up.

Issues:

(1) In the closed position, the FAQ icon should be plus (+) and, when open, it should be minus (-). It’s not behaving that way.

(2) The toggle setting for the FAQ element now doesn’t work. We still get the accordion effect even though the toggle setting is active.

And to make things worse, ThemeFusion secretly pulled back the patch but left behind the damage.

What’s going on ThemeFusion? Not good!

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

Update:

Item (2) fixed. After applying the patch, we had to “re-save” the pages containing the FAQ element. Purging all of our cache helped as well.

Item (1) still needs to be reviewed and fixed.

Thank you!

LaLunaBoutique
    Participant

Regarding (1):
    Same problem here. When a question is not clicked upon, no plus sign in sight. However, the plus sign does show up when the user clicks on the question — even though the minus sign should appear at this point instead. This is very confusing and plain wrong, I really hope it will be fixed soon.

cindyflournoy
    Participant

Regarding issue (1)

Both + and – display side by side whether FAQ is opened or closed. Also, the FAQ title displays on next line. When will this be fixed?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Cindyflournoy

The issue with the icons has already been patched in our latest version that is 7.7.1 so please make sure that you are running our latest version and all patches have been applied.

Thanks

-Ammar

cindyflournoy
    Participant

Hi Ammar

I am running version 7.7.1 and all patches have been applied. Also cleared the cache. Several times.

Thanks,
    Cindy

cindyflournoy
    Participant

Hi Ammar

I am running version 7.7.1 and all patches have been applied. Also cleared the cache. Several times.

And item divider is not displaying, even though it’s set to “ON” with a solid color.

Thanks,
    Cindy

Abbas
    Keymaster

Hi @cindyflournoy

I’m part of Avada Support team.

I’ve reached out to your via our ticket system. You should see a message shortly. Please respond back there with the info we requested so we can check this further for you.

Thank you for choosing Avada.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Abbas.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Abbas.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.