Home Forums Community Forum Avada CSS and JS 404, Styles and Scripts Not Loading

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When I’m logged in, everything looks beautiful, the layouts, styles, etc.

However, when I log out and view the pages again, no styles are loaded.

In the Chrome console, I see:

GET wp-content/uploads/fusion-styles/0318c066e89919a948df07ddfcc7df17.min.css?ver=3.2.1 net::ERR_ABORTED 404
    GET wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/js/scripts.js?ver=5.3.2 net::ERR_ABORTED 404
    GET wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/js/scripts.js?ver=5.3.2 net::ERR_ABORTED 404

I have done this:

Avada > Theme Options > Performance

Disabled:
    CSS Compiling Method
    Enable JS Compiler
    Load Media-Queries Files Asynchronously

Reset Avada Caches

Save Changes

But it’s still now working. The CSS styles are not loading when logged out.

I have no other plugins, just Avada Fusion and Avada Core. No cache plugin.

To repeat, the site looks perfect when I’m logged in, but when I log out, no CSS is loaded and the page loads, but with no styling at all.

This site is for a project at work and I need to show it to my boss without needing to log in.

What can I do to fix this issue?

WordPress version: 5.7
    Avada version: 7.3

Please help. Thank you.

ninja-joe
    Participant

Nobody helped (thanks for nothing), but I was able to solve it on my own, thank God. What fixed it for me was:

Avada -> Options -> Performance and clicking the “Reset Section” button then “OK,” “Save Changes.”

Clear your browser’s cache then do a hard reload. Your site should reload now, including the CSS.

rachel_hw
    Participant

I had a similar issue and your research helped me, so thank you for posting the solution! 👍

Harrewar
    Participant

Thank you for posting this issue and your solution. I had this issue when upgrading to 7.5. drove me nuts as it did you. Your solution was not staight away my fix. I had to disable Wordfence (including removal of WAF) as wel.

designbyoomph
    Participant

I think this is probably a bigger issue than being reported. I often have the problem whereby I make some changes to the website, update a plugin or Avada itself and then when I view the front-end the homepage styles do not load, yet bizarrely all the other pages look just fine. In the WordPress back-end when I view the site all the pages look as they should including the homepage. Most odd.

I usually have to perform multiple cache clearances, reset Avada cache and dump the on-baord cache from my hosting provider. I read also that combining the CSS files using the Avada Performance wizard can impact this. It all seems a bit over the top to have to do all this each time a setting is changed. It is only in the last few months I am experiencing this. I have used Avada for years with little issues but of recent this occurence is now happening all to often, to the point I will have to not use any caching software and not bother to run the performance wizard and see if that removes the problem.

One thing for sure it has become increasingly frustrating…

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @designbyoomph

You have active support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.